Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's been awhile

I probably can blame my laziness and procrastination on this but I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I guess my desire to make game play videos waned quite a bit since I began to realize how crappy MW3 was. I quit well before I got my monies worth of Elite/DLCs. Sadly, I had a lot of hope in BO2 and bought the Season Pass only to figure out that the same crappy netcode has made it's way to Treyarch's game ...

What I am going to do is take a suggestion from a friend and make it reality - to start blogging about tech.

I admit that I spend quite a bit of my own money on gadgets just because of personal interest. Between that and my friends stating that I have no true allegiance to any camp (I hate fanboys/girls), there is no real reason why I shouldn't throw out my two cents to the world. So here goes nothing!

My first real post will be about the two "biggest" devices out right now - Nexus 4 vs iPhone 5. Still need to take pictures of said devices and finalize on what I'm going to compare (probably everything) but when it's done, I think I'll offer an impartial view on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment